.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

xmas and musical goodness

I know, Starbucks=evil corporate coffee empire, and all of that. I am of the opinion that a lot of people go to Starbucks because it's convenient (hard not to be...) but they go back because they build a rapport with the baristas. I know a little flirting and a personal greeting helps me swallow the bitter price of my favorite decadent coffee drink. As an aside, if I am ever deathly ill in the hospital, I would like to die with the taste of pumpkin spice latte on my tongue. If they made a gum with pumpkin spice latte flavor, I would buy it. Do you hear me, Starbucks? I would buy it!

Anyhoo, I was in my favorite campus coffee location this morning and I decided to buy a cd that they have on sale. I've coveted it for a while but this morning I had a "what the hell" attitude. Oddly enough, none of the cds were priced and the baristas had no idea how much they were so they made up a lowish price to charge me. Yay! I know it's not post-Thanksgiving quite yet so technically I shouldn't be listening to Christmas music but 1)I have a feeling this Christmas is going to be a little weird and possibly difficult so I am going to make it fun in any way I can and 2)I heart Christmas music.

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home