.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Sunday, December 03, 2006

sundays are for reminiscing

I was listening to the Chenille Sisters song this morning, The Love of Your Life, and I realized that it reminded me so much of the ex. Give it a listen and see if you know what I mean. There are so many good songs on this album, like Help! I'm Turning Into My Parents, which is something most of us 30-somethings have lamented at one time or another. I only have the album on tape, though, and my only tape player is on the house, which oddly enough is the place I'm least likely to listen to music.

I'm actually at work right now. The li-berry is full and busy but not the Info Desk. People are cramming for finals and writing those last minute papers.

I put up my outdoor & indoor Christmas lights yesterday. I was very proud of myself for getting lights up all along the front of the house (save over the garage--it's peaked and way too much hassle). Still on my list: the tree. For an agnostic, I sure do love my holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home