.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

hello, kitty

So I've been experiencing some heartburn the past few days, which may or may not have something to do with the mass consumption of refried beans, pumpkin pie (originally typed as "bumpkin pie") and carbonated beverages. Nevertheless, when a colleague invited me to try a piece of tres leches, did I decline courteously? Not I. I took my piece, wished the departing colleague a happy "real" job and saved my hello kitty napkin without using it because it was so cute.

Heartburn be damned.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Dammit, I missed tres leches?!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Yes, indeed. It wasn't as good as when Clara makes it though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home