.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, November 30, 2006

today's coincidences

I taped America's Next Top Model and was watching it this morning before work. (My method, if you're interested, is to watch the end first. That way I can watch without feeling all nervous and without worrying that I will be late to work). It was the first time in Model history that one of the contestants was compared to WWF (actually, it's WWE now since WWF is officially the World Wildlife Fund). It was a terribly apt comparison.

Later I was helping out one of my middle school kids with his research. He showed me his folder and there, next to a picture of him getting an award, was a decal or magazine cut-out of Rey Mysterioso.

If there's another WWE reference today, I will be forced to watch Friday Night Smackdown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home