.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

very little to report

I've so been doing almost nothing. Nearly nada. I went home right after my desk shift yesterday to avoid getting stuck in the freezing rain. I stayed home to avoid going out in the freezing rain, and I came to work late to make sure the freezing had really stopped. How very exciting--avoiding weather.

Now that I'm here, I have to get ready for a class tomorrow that the professor booked yesterday. I have done it every semester for a while so there isn't much prep, but I think it's a case of my being so eager and flexible that this particular professor knows he doesn't have to book way ahead. Perhaps now is the time to fix that!

Okay, I really have nothing else even vaguely interesting to say, so I'd best get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home