.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, May 24, 2007

yes, it's another one of those

"Why My Friends Are Great" posts. Annoying, aren't they?

One of my friends who is also a colleague (why haven't they invented a word for that yet?) brought home a brochure from a museum in Philly. The front of the brochure says, "Disturbingly Informative", which I think would be a great name for a book, blog, or website. It could also be my tagline. The museum is the College of Physicians of Philadelphia Mutter Museum (mutter with umlauts--I don't know how to make those on the computer because I am barely computer literate), stocked with medical specimens galore. According to the brochure, there is an exhibit of over 2000 objects removed from people's throats. I can't wait to go visit Philly now, just to see this museum.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

I wanna see too! I've heard some strange stories, but I'd love to see the stuff in person.
How about "Frolleague"? Or "Collrend"?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Roadtrip to Philly it is!

I cannot think of a single funny "work friend" joke. Frolleague isn't bad though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home