.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, October 15, 2007

last night i had the strangest...

...dream.

In this dream, a man had built a small apartment in the basement of my house, without my knowledge. I know, I know, how could that have happened without me noticing? Realistically it could not have, especially as I do not have a basement, this being southeast Texas and all. The person who did was an old colleague of mine, with the initials R.K. for anyone who's keeping score, which made it all the more hilarious in a sense of entitlement on his part and sense of outrage on my part.

I'm sure Freudian dream interpretation would have a field day with this particular nighttime fantasy. Leave yours in the comments.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger paksenn said...

Not wanting to impose any interpretation on your dream, I will admit that I laughed uproariously when I read your post. Looking forward to saying goodbye to a colleague is a uncommon occurrence so I share your sentiment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home