.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

bustin' in

Well, I am relieved. For the past few weeks, each time I've arrived home I've expected to see that my house had been broken into. Last night it happened. All that's gone is my tv (can we say OLD? I bought that sucker in 1999 or so), dvd player (can we say CHEAP? I think it was $60 back in 2002) and some gold or goldish jewelry that had been sitting around in my bedroom since the 2006 Art Car parade (worn as part of my la chalupa costume). There was possibly a cc missing too but I called and canceled it this morning just in case.

So the most annoying thing is that they used a pry bar and therefore messed up my front door. Tapan is helping me figure that out since his car got flooded last night and he needs to get it dried out today. Yes, we had a lovely day all told.

The nice thing is that they left my Netflix movie behind and a lot of other things that it would've been a pain to replace, so I'm not overly upset, just tired and wishing I could take an early morning nap...

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger claudia said...

sorry mujer, that's never a fun thing to deal with. glad you have Tepan helping you out.
--ur roomi

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger paksenn said...

Oh Ranger, I can empathize too well. I am glad that you and kittie are safe. Take care.

Laura

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ranger, that sucks. Hang in there! Glad to hear that classes are going well. We have a gig tonight - cross your fingers for us!

Trent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home