.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, October 05, 2007

snowed under

Another long week has passed. Passed in the sense that it is Friday afternoon and I am off the clock in less than an hour. In another sense, however, the week lingers. There is much work undone: a warehouse full of stuff to be sorted and priced; items for sale online that suddenly I am in charge of; grades to be figured; work samples to send home; a large truckload of decisions to be made.

Sigh.

And that is not even mentioning the paperwork I'm behind on filing for all of the businesses I help run here. Those of you who know me from an earlier life know that I tend to let paperwork pile up until shifting around piles becomes more onerous than actually sorting it out and putting it away. I am currently hiding a LOT of paper in my big drawer.

Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home