.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, September 28, 2007

i'll tame you yet, you rascally vcr

Since I lost my old tv with the built-in vcr, I haven't been able to tape any shows. The PIG lent me his vcr and with a lot of swearing I got it hooked up and the time set and then set to tape. And then I tried to watch the video...

Nothing. The remote has like 12 buttons that seem as though they should switch from tv viewing to vcr but none work, or I haven't hit on the right combination yet.

Use the manual, stupid, you're thinking. Didn't you think I tried that when I was trying to get the thing set up? I followed the directions quite faithfully and nothing happened. From now on I will only use the manual when I can't figure it out by pushing buttons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home