.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, May 03, 2008

living in the world

Home from camp! We took our kids to camp for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We spent the majority of that time outside, and sleeping happened in our very breezy cabins. I love being outside, especially in this dream time of perfect, bug-free weather. I want so much to find a new job that puts me outside for a large portion of the day and I wish I had the luxury of waiting around for that job. It killed me that we spent Thursday evening inside watching a movie and playing board games while outside a fantastic sunset was happening and other groups were out playing freeze tag and some game with flashlights.

I hope that job will come along soon.

Hope,
hope,
hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home