.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, April 09, 2009

holy crap thursday

For some reason, I came home after my half day, ate lunch, and fell asleep for 2+ hours. I almost never nap during the day. The exhaustion, it is upon me. It might have something to do with sitting still for a 1/2 hour that seemed more like 3 hours as the rosary cycle was prayed around me. Not even my kids laughing silently at how dorky "jesus" looked with his askew crown of thorns stirred me from my Lenten prayer service stupor.

4 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

That rosary circle is something else, all right.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

I'm just thankful I didn't have to kneel.

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Miranda said...

We were talking about what "maundy" means, and I think I'll start telling people it's an Old English word for "holy crap."

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

I think, technically, it means "loaded diapers" but the idea is the same.

Snark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home