.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, May 21, 2004

rock with you...all night

I had the lamest, racist dream last night. Also, since I've been watching videos of the great black funnymen I have been saying things like "shut up bitch". M. finds this amusing but I've got to watch myself at work. I'm just not sure how my gay guy work friends would take it if I fixed them with a stare and said "nigga please". One of them would probably say "well slap my ass and call my Aunt Betsy!" but another would have to Ask Me Into His Office (dum dum DUM!).

In the dream, I was walking through a school, on my way to class. I'd seen this tall kind of scary looking black dude walking around and I was scuttling out of the way so he didn't notice me. The class all sat down and someone else said "Did you see that crazy guy with the glasses? I'm glad he's not coming to this class." Moments later, the door opened and the scary dude entered. Instead of playing it cool I immediately pushed past him and started hoofing it down the hallway, along with another girl. The hall was twisting and turning but we finally got outside through an emergency exit, where the band was practicing and J. was there, playing the sax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home