.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, July 22, 2004

the fertile rock

This morning, between the time my alarm went off and the time I actually got up, I had several dreams.  In one of them, I was about to get a new tattoo.  Just before I got in the chair, I realized that I couldn't remember what I'd planned the new tattoo to look like.  I was wracking my brain, going through a mental list of animals, as if I could only choose an animal or my tattoo artist could only do animals.  "Chicken, pig, goat, cat.....no....spider" etc.  Even odder, my tattoo artist was one of my colleagues, but her normally short hair was longer and bouffanty, like she was playing a trailer trash version of herself.  Anyway, I woke up before I got the tattoo, so I'm still not sure what it was supposed to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home