.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, November 29, 2004

things that make me aggro

These days, there are lots of stressors in our lives. Here are a few of mine:
1. Oompa music. If you live in Texas, you know what I mean.
2. Drilling and other construction noises, especially those right smack above me. Seriously, I feel like I'm at the dentist all of the time and that's not good.
3. People who are late. I really hate waiting for people. I am, as someone told me recently, Punctual.

Of course there are the usual traffic, money and what the heck to buy people for Christmas problems but these are the things that are making the veins in my neck pop out. Probably all of the salt I ate over the holiday is not helping with the neck vein action but that's another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home