.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, November 15, 2004

flashback

It's amazing how satisfying a good shop can be, especially when preceded by a big breakfast with lots of coffee. I'm currently breaking in one of my two new pairs of shoes and I've already worn my new cords a few times. I'm in love with them.

In other news, I had a dream that I keep flashing back to. It was about a dog wearing a wig. Apparently this dog had been mistreated and was missing quite a lot of fur on its head, so this girl I used to know adopted it and got it a wig. It was a golden retriever, a nice red one, and it had a red curly wig. I'm laughing right now remember it. Anyway, I kept pulling the wig off because I thought it was ridiculous and I got into a big discussion with the girl about how the dog felt embarrassed about its missing fur.

Lordy, I don't know what that dream is all about but it makes me think I shouldn't polish off a pint of ice cream right before I fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home