.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, November 08, 2004

making things, breaking things

I had a really fun weekend, some details of which you'll have to contact me directly to hear. Yesterday was one of those perfect weather kind of days that come about fairly often this time of year but not always on a weekend. I spent some quality time outside with my pals and then some quality time making a gift for one of my pals. It's fun to make stuff. I'm considering getting a glass etching kit to make glasses for my peeps for the holidays, but I haven't committed yet. If you have had a really good or bad experience with those, let me know.

Then last night I had a very sad conversation with one of my best pals. I had to be a big jerk in order to save myself much more heartbreak. It was inevitable, I think, but that doesn't make me feel any better about it. But hey, it's a new week and I have cake to eat tonight and lots of stuff to keep me occupied at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home