.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, December 13, 2004

dreamage

I have friends from a variety of backgrounds and family types and there are a few skeletons lingering. Heck, my own family is not "typical". The other night, though, I dreamed that one of my closer pals said to me, "Okay, I'm being completely serious and don't laugh or make fun of me. I wanted to tell you that I'm the genetic clone of my aunt." The idea was that her parents couldn't have children and maybe thought it was too weird to clone themselves.

On my way to work yesterday, I picked up A Widow for One Year, not even realizing what made me think of reading it again...

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Jane said...

John Irving is one of my absolute favorites. Widow is a wonderful book.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Hotel New Hampshire is my favorite, but I love them all (or all I've read, I should say).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home