.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, February 28, 2005

first in a series

...of post-birthday reports.

I played one of those driving video games, where you choose the setting, car and an "upgrade". The first time I chose China Town, the orange car and accidentally selected decals as my upgrade. I ask you, what kind of upgrade is that?

Anyway, the reason I love those games is because you can drive over, into or under anything and keep going. I spent half the time on the sidewalk, smashing into lightposts, trees, other cars and anything else that happened into my way. I was laughing so hard that I was shout-laughing and pretty much rolled out of the seat when it was over.

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Which I assure you, had nothing to do with the jello shots or vast amounts of sugar consumed previously.

--Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home