.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, February 20, 2006

wedding madness

My good pal got married on Friday. It was my job to transport her mom (also my pal) and bro (the GE) to and fro. We worked some lunching and general fun into the day. The wedding itself was on the beach in Galveston. We were worried that it would be raining but luckily there was just a little spitting and everyone who made it on time was able to get down to the beach for the ceremony. The most fun that I had happened outside the chapel. There is a big carriage and a fake horse--if you've driven past it on the way to the beach you'll know what I'm talking about. I climbed up and pretended to drive, then I pretended that the horse was running away, all the while being filmed by the GE. Hilariosity. I promise, I behaved myself the rest of the time. Then we ate a lot of pizza and toasted the couple and fell down exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home