.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

gifties

For V-day, I got a bunch of gifts. Dear readers, this has not happened to me since the 9th grade, when my first love got me flowers and chocolates. Wondering what I got? 1. A blue Sigg water bottle. Beautiful! 2. A flask. Slender and sexy and comes with a carrying case. 3. Daily calendar of Mad Libs. I'm a bit behind but I got two of my co-workers to fill in the New Years one. If you're in the vicinity, come by and help me catch up. 4. A card. I can't in good conscience report what it said, for the sake of privacy and not burning a hole in anyone's retina.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I got? A Boolean conversation heart candy: it just said, "AND." I guess "NOT" would have been worse.

mgh

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

I think that's sweet and geeky at the same time. What about those flowers on your desk....?

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger jillbertini said...

Sigg bottle? That IS love! What a nice Valentine! I was at home, sick on my couch. It was sooo romantique.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home