.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, February 16, 2006

uh oh, i'm it

Tagged by Jane over at Wandering Eyre. Here're my responses:

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. ice cream scooper
2. wasp-watcher
3. house cleaner
4. nanny

Four Movies I could watch over and over:

1. Withnail & I
2. Keeping the Faith
3. Royal Tannenbaums
4. Philadelphia Story

Four places I’ve lived:

1. Kalamazoo, MI
2. Aberdeen, Scotland
3. Seattle, WA
4. Houston, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Related
3. Sabrina the Teenage Witch (on reruns on UPN)
4. CSI

Four websites I visit daily:

1. hotmail
2. myspace
3. bloglines
4. comics.com

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Turkey
2. China
3. Mexico (if medical missions trips count as vacations)
4. Vancouver, BC

Four of my favorite foods:

1. burritos
2. green curry
3. french fries
4. spinach

Four places I’d rather be:

1. at home
2. Seattle
3. anywhere in Europe, especially Greece, Italy or southern Spain
4. anywhere but here

Four Albums I can’t live without:

1. Police box set (cheating, I know)
2. REM: Automatic for the People
3. Pierce Turner: The Sky and the Ground
4. Old 97s: every single one of their albums (cheating again!)

Four Vehicles I’ve Owned:

1. current Saturn
2. last Saturn
3. sorry ass hyundai
4. la Avispa

I know I am supposed to tag others in return, but pretty much everyone whose blog I read regularly has already posted this. Is it the beginning of the end?

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger jillbertini said...

I haven't done it. I don't know if I will. I keep debating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home