.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, March 10, 2006

coffee and cigarettes

Which is a great movie, by the way. Of course, by my standards any movie with Tom Waits in it is great. Well, except for Mystery Men. Even he couldn't save that stinker.

I keep thinking that it's a good thing it's Friday. I feel like I've barely made it through this week, what with the itching and the weeping and all (my arm, not my eyes). It's got to get better soon, right?

We're making plans to have a St. Paddy's day party and I am very excited. Have I mentioned how much I love holidays? I used to always make some sweet treat and dye it green when I was in junior high/high school. One year I made Kentucky Derby pie (green) and another year baked apples (green). Maybe I will make something green and festive this year, like green banana bread, green cookies, etc. It's fun to make something that really shouldn't be green green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home