.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, May 08, 2006

the film I am

I watched Sunset Boulevard this weekend, because it was the classic movie I'm most like, according to the quiz (see below). Those online quiz things are fun and all but I usually discount their accuracy simply because of their nature. However, after watching SB, I am a little less dismissive.

If you haven't seen it, it's about a writer who's experiencing hard times and a silent film actess who hires him to rewrite the screenplay for her Return to the Big Screen.

I won't tell you which character I most resemble, but I'm sure you can figure it out for yourselves.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Have you ever cast the film of your life? This is just some fun little gam I play when I am bored. Think about the movie of your life. Is it a comedy, drama, documentary? Then cast the appropriate actors to play the people in your life. Check mine out on my blog: Http://360.yahoo.com/jbangilan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home