.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, September 01, 2006

my namesake

I took my usual online handle from my interest in waspies, but also from this film. Until last night I had never seen it. Boy, it was pretty funny, and very entomologically inaccurate.

The message, according to me, was about not being narcissistic and tying beauty and youth to your value as a person. According to my friend, it was more about how the lives of women who are single, don't have children and are successful in business will end tragically. Yeah, like eating up all of the men in your office is tragic. Hmm, maybe there's a third message there that we both missed...

Anyway, hope everyone has a weekend filled with NOT labor. Me, I've gotta come to work to finish up things I didn't do this week. Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home