.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, August 25, 2006

it may be time

As in, it may be time for me to "get back out there." I have resisted and resisted because I hate dating. I mean, I loathe dating. Even worse, once I get to the intimacy phase, I never want to see someone sans clothing for the first time.

On the other hand, I've spent the past three nights on my couch watching tv with my cat. If that's not the dictionary definition of sad, it should be.

In other news, I had a dream that one of my good friends had a baby, and you know I'm half psychic, so I'll be expecting news shortly!

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cat objects to your definition of sad, as he thinks that he and I, alone on the couch, with television, is HEAVEN.

He also gets really cranky when Drew takes over the couch. Drew? Not cat heaven.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Ah yes, the cat did often object to the GE taking up her share of the couch.

Monday nights, on the couch with the cat, 7th Heaven! Hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home