.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, December 04, 2006

being honest

Another zinger from my horrorscope:
"Tell everyone your big news instead of trying to hide it. Eventually, the information will leak out, so you might as well be upfront instead of trying to keep it under wraps. You will come across as being much more responsible and trustworthy."

I've already told a lot of folks, but if you didn't already know, I am going for a job interview Wednesday. It's a step up in responsibility (not to mention pay) and I am pretty darned excited about it. I will let you know, whether it's successful or more in the crash & burn category.

4 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xfingersx

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xfingersx
xtoesx
xotherstuffx

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

You guys are the best!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home