.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, December 11, 2006

festivus

As I may have mentioned here before, our department has decided to celebrate Festivus this year. Part of the Festivus tradition is the airing of the grievances. We are thinking that an office party may not be the best place for such an event, so we are going to go with the pole, exchanging unwanted or unneeded items, and a lot of food. Oh, and there is a song, apparently.

I'm realizing that this airing of grievances doesn't happen on a regular basis but perhaps it should. I'm saying this in particular today because it's come to my attention that I've been not so nice so a few folks lately. In some cases, I really couldn't help it. I could have handled things better but the events themselves were out of my control. In others, I was at least 50% responsible for the hurt and, it seems, oblivious. Because grievances were aired, I had a chance to apologize, and whether that's enough I will find out soon enough.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feastivus is not over until you pin me! Happy Festivus! What is Festiuvs? Its for the rest of us. Let the airing of grievances begin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home