.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

bsg and outreach

I forgot to mention that I finished Battle Star Galactica, Season 2, over the weekend. As friend Jenica mentioned, there was an even bigger cliffhanger than at the end of Season 1. And now I am sad because (I assume, I don't have cable) Season 3 is still going on, so it'll be a while before I can netflix it.

Boo! Hiss!

In other news, our second day of middle school madness is over. I gave two tours and most folks gave 3 and some of the groups had to skip us, so we probably saw about 150 kids today. Like most of my outreach programs, it was massively chaotic, with tour guides having to run away to do "real work" presentations and handle a huge delivery of chairs and others filling in for them at the last minute. Each time this happens, I think again how lucky I am to work with folks who are SO flexible and willing to give their time. Of course the rewards are pretty great...

Update: just realized there is a season 2.5. I thought season 2 was awfully short. Am anticipating and even greater cliffhanger!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hell yeah, even better cliffhanger.

Seriously.

And Season 3 ended last month, so the DVD will come out ... um ... soonish?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

I'm on the waiting list for season 3, so it's just a matter of time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home