.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, November 24, 2007

brrston

You Are Boston

Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block


Now isn't that interesting? I'm not really a city girl, I can't stand the northeast, and they say I'm Boston? Ha!

Felled by some sort of food poisoning, post Thanksgiving. I hope it wasn't something I cooked...no one else seems to be sick so the PIG thinks it was one of the relishes he bought at Central Market that no one else sampled. Anyway, my tummy is still aching. I barely have enough energy to sit upright, but my back is killing me from all of the lying around I did yesterday. I know I'll pretty much be normal by tomorrow and ready to go when school starts again on Monday. I'm almost missing my kids!

Actually, I was amazed at how flexible and adaptive they are. During our feast last week they let me know when they needed something to do (pens & pencils did the trick) or when they needed to Get The Hell Out (a game of uno ensued in a quieter room). Really, crunching 60-70 folks into one room is something to be avoided, especially when your kids suffer from various neurological issues. Hell, I managed to pick fights with two of my colleagues (one accidental, one purposeful), so I can attest to the stress of the situation. My kids mainly did better at controlling themselves than I did. No surprise to you, Faithful Reader, right?

Anyhoo, Boston?!

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

But I thought you liked Boston! it is a walking town.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

It's better than most of the NE, but still...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home