.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

quicky

I have been down in the dumps lately. I'm in the midst of what should be a very happy time in my life and I'm stressed beyond belief by health crises, job searching and No One Buying My Da*n House. I feel guilty being in this state because my pals are struggling with serious baby scares but dang, enough with the badness in my life already.

I have applied for probably 10 or more jobs. The ONLY ones I've heard back from were one which said, obtw this has been filled already and one that said, let's talk in June and the last that said they don't have anything open but send over your resume in case something comes up. This is discouraging.

Luckily the PIG is keeping my spirits up with footrubs and food and general sweetness. If he could find me a job, he would. Hell, if he could make it so I didn't have to work, he would.

So that's why I am still not posting much, because every time I do I feel like all I write is one giant complaint and I'd rather be talking about daisies and how great my hair looks on humid days but it's tough. I do find it heartening that a plus size model finally won ANTM. Haha we are taking over your closets and your magazines!

4 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you hope, wishes and dreams.

I know the feeling about not posting. I just made one saying basically the same thing. Of course, being me it was much longer. ;)

All I can really say is keep trying to take care of yourself during these tough times; it does help.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Adela c/s said...

Your blog is for bitching about whatever you want to bitch--should you so feel like it. Besides, your bitching is funny! But I hear what you're saying. Call me when you want to talk, anytime!!! I'll be very pissed if you don't!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Ah, you see, that is why we are friends (mark and adela). You both made me laugh in different ways and about different things in the space of, like, 5 seconds. Thank you.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Choice said...

Hang in there, sweets, I think it's safe to say we both feel your pain, too. Your friend Mark is right: take care of yourself. Where there's life, there's hope. It's rough right now, but I have faith that in time it will all shake out okay for each of us. Lots of love from the North Country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home