.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, September 01, 2008

murgle

Last night the PIG and I tried to see a movie, but it wasn't playing for another hour and a half. Defeated by the stupid movie theatre, we drove back to the video store and rented two comedies. We arrived home and put the first into the dvd player (read: PSIII) and...F*ing Agent Cody Banks II started playing.

Argh!

On top of that, while at the video store I was spotted by the ex. He walked past me twice and neither time could I muster more than a sickly smile-like expression.

I know it's been years, people, and I have moved on. However, I don't really want to see him. It gives me a nauseated and prickly feeling. I said to the PIG that I was glad his exes live far away and I never have to see them. He said that guys don't have that sort of reaction, so it didn't really matter to him.

I am still feeling oogy today.

In the good news pile, I've finished grading papers and have redone my 6th graders' seating charts. After school on Friday I completely rearranged the room. Hahahahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home