.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

wedding vs. job

After muuuuuuch searching and a soul-sucking 2 hours in the mall, I finally found a great dress for the Michigan wedding. I am going for a cake tasting tomorrow. The caterer I like better of the two has given us a proposal that is $1000 over our budget and the other guy has just canceled our tasting for tomorrow. Uh....
My fingers are tender and my tongue is pasty after spending hours upon hours stuffing envelopes full of our invitations.

In other news, I had a fun interview today at a place I looooove. I also got a call from another school for a possible interview there.

Meanwhile, I'm digging being home with the animules.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger paksenn said...

Good luck with both the wedding and the job front. I wish I could be there in August.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home