.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Sunday, July 27, 2008

short short

Oh, have you been waiting here for posts from India? My, aren't you optimistic? We've been rushed off our feet and now are at home resting up, or in my case, desperately trying to get over "delhi belly" which has caused a trip to the hospital and a lot of general suffering.

Suffice it to say that the PIG and I are now married in the eyes of the Jain/Hindu pantheon, I've seen the Taj, and I am ready to come home to my cat, dog and piggies.

5 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Kim Ranger said...

How was the Taj?

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tummy troubles bad!!! I had some "Snow woe" the day after you left, but I feel much better now. Snow is annoying, but I am having fun. I miss you!!!!!

Love,
Jeremy

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Choice said...

Forget the Taj. How was the wedding??? What was it like? How did you feel about the experience? Were the women nice to you? Did you get all hennaed up? Were there any other non-Indians married into the family?

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! Wooohoooo!!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Debra Kolah said...

Congrats!! How wonderful. We wish you much love and happiness. D, D & E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home