.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, April 11, 2009

super bad friday

"Super bad" as in really good.

I finally got my wedding ring and it is small and lovely. We looked at fridges and decided which type to buy for the new place. I didn't have to go to work. I realized that we have 7 weeks of school left. I thought a lot about the fact that my colleagues are sad & pissed that I'm leaving and at least one is complaining to Monsignor. That makes me feel better about the whole situation. My weight is sitting just about 125, which is my goal (for now) weight.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Kim Ranger said...

Congrats on all fronts! Post a pic of the ring on your Flickr site, please!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Choice said...

Wait a sec... are there things you should be telling us? "new place"... "I'm leaving" "finally got my wedding ring"...

earth to ranger, call home please. Inquiring minds and all that jazz....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home