.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Sunday, May 23, 2004

loving, just a fond emotion

Working at the desk, a guy comes up and asks for information on photolysis. I begin looking for books on insects and discover a whole host of pamphlets that I've never seen before. I'm looking through all of them, some written by my old advisor, working and working and the guy goes away with some stuff and then I realize: photolysis is a chemical reaction that doesn't have anything to do with insects.

Even worse: I live with a bunch of other girls in the library. We all share a room with barely any space to stow our stuff. My colleague J. has a better room--she only shares it with one other person and has her own closet. People are pushing book carts through our room constantly and I can't get any sleep.

J. and I are talking about how overwhelmed we are at work.

Finally, I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home