.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, December 20, 2004

post-hangover hangover

I had a few too many Santa's Nipples shots and flaming rum punch drinks Saturday night. As a consequence, I spent all of Sunday lying down growning and gnashing my teeth for being so stupid. I was supposed to clean up my old apartment and do some laundry, so those things are still on my agenda before I leave for home (and that also explains my outfit today...).

Before things went awry, I was having a pretty good time. We were out and about downtown and I vaguely remember some loud music and a lot of shouting. The up side of the whole event is that I've gotten my New Years drunk out of the way early and I can plan something less extreme, like sipping hot toddies in my bathrobe while I watch chick flicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home