.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, December 17, 2004

snippety

I really hate it when people blow me off. Depending on who it is I will either 1. cut them off completely 2. give them another chance but with a warning or 3. let them get away with it but punish them in other ways (the sneaky ass passive aggressive tactic).

I'm currently doing all three of these to different people, which is stupid. I spend waaaaay too much energy being angry and hurt instead of just letting things go. I like my life a lot more when people act the way I want them to, but since that's not always possible except in my imagination, I need to begin practicing the zen of relationships. Once I figure out what that is and how to do it, I'll get right on it.

Note to people who have been pissing me off: Stop it!
Note to people I've been pissing off: I'm sorry already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home