.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

mirror, mirror

First and foremost, some pics from my party.

Two mirror-related items. M. just finished editing a Mirror's show and it looks so great. Almost at the same time, while watching Greg Ashley writhe around on the floor, we both said, "I'd do him."

I was admiring myself in the mirror the other day, enjoying my svelte figure, when I realized that it's One of Those mirrors. You know, the kind that makes you look about 10 lbs skinnier than you really are. Saturday night some of my friends discovered it and were similarly admiring themselves. This morning I decided that despite the fact that it's lying to me, I really really like it. I think that seeing myself look fit is more of an incentive to exercise than looking at myself and thinking "What a schlub!" So, if you're feeling fat or bloated, come on over. The Skinny Party's at my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home