.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

sooooofa

Last night I bought a big, bright red couch. The final decision came down to three possibilities: a huge loden microfiber couch which I almost bought but it was out of stock; a regular old fabric couch that I really liked but was concerned about the wear; the big red couch (also microfiber).

When I was in kindergarten, my friend Sandy had a birthday party and we went to Channel 3 Clubhouse, a local kids' program that had a live audience, sort of like Krusty. The host walked down the rows asking each of the kids a question. She asked me what my favorite color was. "Red!" I replied. Since then, I've had a variety of favorites and favorite combinations but I've always had a penchant for true red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home