.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, January 06, 2005

date update

So, I went to meet new guy S. at a local coffee establishment last night. As one of you has pointed out, I am a very on-time kind of gal. I walked in, got my drink, sat down and immediately got sucked into the latest issue of Spin. About an hour later, I started to wonder if A) S. was blowing me off. That would've made a fun story. B) I had the time wrong and had rushed over for no reason. A slightly less fun story but perhaps more typical of me when I'm in post-vacation fog and denial about being back at work.

About then, S. came over and sat down and two hours later I pulled myself away. The dude looks a bit like Dean Cain but with lighter brown hair. We talked for quite a long time about the scientific impossibilities of CSI, bugs, which sports we like to watch on tv, you know, the usual stuff. We're supposed to do something again on Sunday, so....

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean Cain? This is good!

--Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home