.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, January 07, 2005

scarf up

I received two scarves for Christmas. Well, I received one that was made for me (and thank you very much for that by the way--I've received many compliments) and one that was made for my sister. The sister one was made by a very good friend of hers whom I also know. It's very fuzzy and brown and looks a bit like an animal sleeping around my neck. Sis is not so much into the fuzziness factor so after I begged and pleaded a bit she gave it to me.

Because of its close resemblance to an animal, I curled it up and poked one end through to make it look like a sleeping cat to freak out my sister. Then I did the same thing and left it under her sweater. Anticipation of her shrieking was killing me! When I got back from my mom's house, sis had left it under my pillow. When she later asked if I thought that was funny, I said, "Didn't you hear me scream?" I brought it home with me, so further hijinks will be delayed until our next visit. God, I hope it's going to be cold in Minneapolis in April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home