.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, January 10, 2005

monday morning coming down

I had my big housewarming party this weekend. One of my friends is working on posting pics online. I'll let you know when they're up. I (and various attendees) took a bunch of pics on my disposable camera so you'll probably have to know me in person to get a look at those. You never know when you leave a camera out and unattended how many shots of people's butts (or worse) you'll end up with. Heck, one of my friends used to change my answering machine message whenever we had a party and inevitably my mom would call the next day.

Anyway, I was pretty tired yesterday. M., who may occasionally be referred to as the Good Ex, came over to put up a coat rack for me. Unfortunately the coat rack won and is currently propped up in the corner, waiting for the second attack later this week. I was also supposed to see a movie with the new guy but didn't. I just wasn't feeling pretty, if you know what I mean.

After we gave up on the coat rack, we went to get some cheap, good and spicy Chinese food and lick our collective wounds. As soon as we walked into the restaurant, though, I saw that the fellow who'd recently tried to put his lips on me was there with his girlfriend. I was so glad M. was there with me to diffuse the situation. Guy and girlfriend left quickly. The whole thing sucks because I am friends with this guy and we've had a long history of flirting but I thought I had made it clear I was not interested, and not only because of the girlfriend.

Then M. and I watched a movie and I drove home and fell asleep on the couch before 10. Some weeks it's good to get back to regular old work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home