.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, January 03, 2005

ohmigod, it's like, soooo 2005!

Yes, people, I did make a New Year's Resolution. It could easily be your mantra as well:
My goal is to Remain Childless in 2005.

It seems that many people around me are popping out chitlins and while that may be their life's goal or something they consider important, I've got other thing on my plate this year, like:
1. my career
2. my new house
3. my friends & loved ones
4. shopping
5. saving and/or taking over the world
6. television, movies & music

I could go on, but you get the idea. Say it loud, say it strong. I Will Not Have a Child in 2005!

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ... we're throwing you a Contraceptives Shower, right?

Lisa

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

That would be hilarious. "Okay, everyone, in lieu of gifts, please bring spermacidal jelly, packs of oral contraceptives, sponges, condoms or the day after pill."

Party goer: "But I'm Catholic!"

"Okay, you can bring the thermometer!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home