.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Monday, March 28, 2005

crammed

This weekend was cram packed with fun and events and yet I still managed to watch a great deal of television. How on earth did that happen?

Here's a rundown.

Friday: spent the afternoon working on a crafty project. Spoken word, dancing and late night calzone in the evening.

Saturday: spent most of the day cleaning and preparing for the arrival of my friends. Watched Bottle Rocket (while not my favorite Wes Anderson film, contained interesting elements of movies he made later). Drank heavily with friends and made a few drunk calls.

Sunday: egg dying, breakfast mimosas, playing with the cats. After my friends left for New Orleans, I drove to my friend's grammy's house and had Easter dinner. Mmmm, green bean casserole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home