.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

men i used to know

Last year, right before I met the good ex, I was helping someone at work and he invited me for what turned out to be a date. At the time, I was seeing someone else, so I told him that and it was awkward and I haven't seen him at all for about a year. He came in last night and we got talking and I remembered that he was interesting but at the time I felt weird and didn't pursue a friendship with him, lalalalala. Now I'm wondering if that was a mistake because sure enough we had lots to say and I still feel nothing romantic toward him even though he's pretty good looking and all of that.

Friendship with men is uber complicated for me, except with guys who've had no interest in me and vice versa. I have a lot of guy friends at work for just that reason but outside of work, unless they're gay or married or dating one of my friends I don't have a lot of luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home