.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Thursday, February 15, 2007

sure, i could eat some pie


Yesterday went off without any crazy breakups or "hey, we're just starting this thing" valentines weirdness, for which I'm grateful. I received a gorgeous gift, along with dinner and good company. Tonight I am ready to launch into a million hours of taped television and possibly some laundry and definitely some kitty-petting time. Since it is supposed to get below freezing, I want to cover up my two little pepper plants, if they haven't already bit the dust. You see, I am just that boring and domestic.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing the pics. Let me know if you need a felted wool scarf to keep yourself warm! Or hey, how 'bout a felted wool cap?! It was 3 frickin' degrees here this morning. My hair froze to my hat, so your pitiful whine about "dropping below freezing" is laughable!!! xoxo ~A (does whining run in the family?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home