.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

might be a while

Well, kids, I'm heading off to in-service tomorrow, Thursday & Friday, then I'll be teaching June 11-29. During that time I won't have the same connectivity I enjoy here in li-berry land, so expect fewer posts.

While I'm away, I will not miss all of the day to day work craziness. Sometimes I feel as if I work with a bunch of middle schoolers and it will be nice to be around real children for a few weeks. If nothing else, they're refreshingly honest. I will miss seeing my team and my other work friends but I hope to come back with new energy and new friends.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger paksenn said...

I am sure that my aunt will miss reading about your adventures. I will plain miss you.

Paksenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home