.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Saturday, June 30, 2007

week 3--finito

I can summarize the third week in one phrase: I slept for 12 hours last night. In one short week we wrapped up our courses, took the kids on an all-day field trip, practiced and then performed our closing celebration, set up displays, cleaned classrooms and finally packed it all away. I will definitely miss some of my adorable kiddlies but I will not miss the fighting, defiance or disinterest. Luckily, those three issues were limited to a few kids and the majority made the program worth coming to each day.

Am I looking forward to going back to work? Hmm, well, yes and no. I'm looking forward to a slower pace for a bit (although I do have a class on Monday afternoon) but I'm not psyched about reentering the world of li-berry politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home