.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the hoosegow

Friday, July 13, 2007

black bird, not singing

I don't know if there's something wrong with me or what. When I was leaving the li-berry last night, there were a few guys in front. They were looking off to the left at a bird. One said, "It's dead!" and the other was not convinced, but when I looked again, it was clear that the bird was indeed dead. It was sitting at an odd angle with its mouth open and it wasn't moving at all. As I continued, I remembered that the batteries in my camera were dead and I was very disappointed.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...so much beauty...

Nothing wrong with you, my friend.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

Ah yes, but then I was acting out how the bird looked at my colleague's birthday celebration...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home